Search This Blog

Thursday, October 19, 2017

#Book Spotlight with The ToiBox of Words at #ReadingIndie

For your convenience, all images link back to Amzon.com. Your purchases help support this blog. Thank you.

Books by Toi Thomas

In celebration of author, Toi Thomas’ birthday, on October 21st, all her ebooks are on sale $0 - $1.99 from October 20th – October 24th.

Legend of the Boy, In the Window, and Other short stories - Collection of multi-genre stories including science fiction, romance, and paranormal. The first title story is that of a boy who must destroy the world so he can save humanity.

It’s Like the Full Moon - A romantic comedy and the first in a series. The mild-mannered Rebecca gets caught up in a most unlikely love-triangle and her BFF Lisa isn’t much help.

Eternal Curse: Giovanni’s Angel - Giovanni’s a creature out of time. Mira’s a doctor trying to classify him. Beauty and the Beast meet Jekyll and Hyde in this paranormal romance with biblical influences. *40 Days and Nights of Eternal Curse- a nonfiction companion guide to the novel.

Eternal Curse: Battleground - A family saga that touches the past and future. Giovanni’s story will bring you to tears as loss and duty blur the lines of hope for what is to come. *Battleground Survival 101- a nonfiction companion guide to the novel.

Chip and Skip Need Each Other & What Does Joe Need - These two simple, yet vibrant stories teach young children, and those with special needs, the difference and importance of needs and wants, at home, school, and overall. Sold separately.

Plants and Animals Change Over Time & Land Changes Over Time - These two simple, yet vibrant stories teach young children, and those with special needs, the importance and inevitability of change in living things and the world. Sold separately.
Content Rating: G to PG-13

Author's Inspiration: The ToiBox of Words is my blog and the name of my future indie press. It represents the thoughts in my head, ‘my ToiBox,’ that eventually become the books I publish. My first book, Eternal Curse: Giovanni’s Angel was inspired by a dream, but my overall inspiration is limitless. My day job, of teaching, inspired my children’s books. My love of the cinema inspired my romantic comedy, and life itself is always pushing me towards creativity.

Authors Recommendation: Because I write in multiple genres, I have more than one specific target audience. Overall, though, outside of my children’s books, I write adult fiction that is suitable for teens to read. Fans of the show Supernatural or the book Angelfall may enjoy the Eternal Curse Series. Fans of the show Friends or modern retellings of Jane Austen’s work may enjoy It’s Like the Full Moon. And fans of speculative fiction will enjoy my short stories. Since I love angels, I’m offering a paperback GIVEAWAY you should check out; ends 10/24/2017.

Add Toi's books to Goodreads | Check out the EC: Giovanni's Angel storyboard.

Watch this miniseries about the comic book influences of the Eternal Curse Series.


Did you know?...by Reading Indie
In terms of publication, paranormal is a genre while supernatural is a distinction or descriptor. 
Want to offer your two cents, submit a Did you know here.

Be sure to enter our monthly giveaway on the side panel.

So, which of Toi's books looks most enticing to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on; give us your two cents.